A history through pictures
1903 - Wrexham Tramways Map
1922 - Ruabon Road
1900’s - Tram going over Felin Puleson Bridge
1920’s - Tram opposite Albert the Barber’s Shop (Bert Griffiths was the driver)
The following two photographs of Trams in Rhostyllen are courtesy of Graham Lloyd (Wrexham History)
1914 - Wrexham & District Electric Tramways car no 3
Wrexham & District Electric Tramways car no 3, one of 10 Brush open-top double-deckers built for the start of electric operation in 1903; it's seen here with crew posing in Rhostyllen in 1914.